Sunday 24 March 2013

Birmingham Haul | MAC, Boots, Hollister & Forever 21


Hi Ladies. I'm currently flying high as a kite, as last night I saw One Direction in concert! Its no secret that I adore them and my friends and I have been waiting over a year to see them! They were absolutely amazing and put on such a good show. I just wish I could relive it over again. (There is a pun there if you are familiar with 1D songs! Haha). Anyway, fangirl over; before the concert, we went shopping in one of my favourite places: Birmingham Bullring. So on with the haul!

 
I love Real Techniques Brushes, and I have quite a few already. I have been wanting the Core Collection for over a year, but every time I went to buy it, I managed to talk myself out of it. But I saw a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots and I couldn't resist! It consists of a Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Detailer Brush and Buffing Brush. I am really excited to use the Buffing Brush as every blogger/ youtuber raves about it!
RRP: £21.99
 


This is my second Rimmel Apocalips (review soon) and I really wanted to try this shade. It is a dusty mauve colour that looks stunning on the lips. I also have Big Bang which is a bright in your face, pillar box red. The consistency of these is awesome and there is a really good colour range!
RRP: £5.99


This time last year, there was a massive amount of hype around the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows. I still love them, and when I found out there was a new release, I had to have it! Now I have a teeny, tiny, completely controlled obsession with rose gold. I have my Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, shoes, nail varnish theres just something about it! I thought this colour would be perfect for me, and as a bonus, I got it free on a 3 for 2 offer!
RRP: £4.49


When I went to MAC in Selfridges I had my heart set on two things from the Archie's Girl collection: Betty Bright lipstick and Kiss & Don't Tell Lipglass. Unfortunately, Betty Bright was sold out, but I still purchased this. Reviews are to follow, but it is described as a Bright Coral, and looks lovely alone or paired with another lipstick.
RRP: £15


I bought MAC Costa Chic instead of Betty Bright, which is another lipstick I have been lusting after. It is a Frost finish, and described as a Frosty Light Coral. I adore coral lips, and this colour is simply beautiful, and I know I will get a lot of use out of it!
RRP: £14

 
For the past 5 months, I have been using my beloved Bath and Body Works Honey Autumn Apple Body Spray that I bought in Florida. It is nearly all gone so I decided to replace it with a Hollister spray. This one is really summery, incredibly sweet, and smells like pineapple!
RRP: Me and my friends paid £7 each on the 3 for £24 offer.
 


I must admit, I've never been a huge fan of Hollister, and never actually bought anything until yesterday. It is usually incredibly overpriced for what it is. I really like the monochrome, black and white trend at the moment, and I saw this T-Shirt in the sale, and I really liked it. I think it will look nice with a pair of denim shorts.
RRP: £12.90


I love scarves, and wear them all the time. This turquoise pashmina in Forever caught my eye and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it in the spring months. It is really soft and lovely quality for the money!
RRP: £7

 
Last but not least, I couldn't not buy a programme for 1D!
 
What have you bought recently?
Eleanor
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hollister body sprays are so lovely. My friend uses the blue one. Glasgow recently got a Forever 21, I am looking forward to visiting it next week :D.

    xx

    ReplyDelete