Monday 24 December 2012

Instagram Diary | Festivities, Fangirling & Food

 
Whilst on holiday in America, I received the news that I had won  One Direction tickets for £9.50. Now I'm seeing them twice next year! I purchased some Muji Storage Drawers for my makeup. I thoroughly enjoyed The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I met District 3 with my friend. Been burning Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle. Advent Calender. Waitressing. My friends Rainbow Birthday Cake. Starbucks Christmas Cup. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Butt Cupcakes. Lush Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. The Clothes Show FOTD. Clothes Show bags and ticket. Tommy. Homemade Swiss Roll. OPI Golden Eye. Homemade cake I made for my friend Jamie's birthday. Union J performed in my local night club for an under 18's night. Me and my friend Lauren before Union J. FOTD. Us meeting the gorgeous Union J. Us in the club. 50 Follower Giveaway. Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candle. Christmas Tree. Homemade Yule Log. Christmas Drinks with friends FOTD. Lush Cinders Bath Ballistic. OPI Affair in Red Square.
 
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!
 
 

1 comment: