Thursday 15 November 2012

Review | Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo & Conditioner

As you may know, for nearly two months now, I have had ombre hair. I love it just as much as I did at the very start, and am doing everything I can to take extra special care of it, as it is more partial to become damaged and dry.
For my birthday, (as well as getting it ombred) my parents bought me the Lee Stafford Bleach Blonds Shampoo. (I then bought the conditioner at Ulta in Florida).
I had never considered a purple shampoo/conditioner to lighten my 'blondness' until Zoe mentioned the Lee Stafford duo in one of her monthly favourites, and ombre hair care video. Zoe being one of the reasons for me changing my hair, (hers is so gorgeous) I knew I should take her recommendation!
 
 
With Pro-Blonde complex for bleached or partly bleached highlights or bleached hair. Knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. To lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. This mega moisturising blonde bombshell leaves hair looking and feeling super charged. With Moringa Seed extract (also known as Miracle Tree).
 
Basically, they are meant to make canary yellow tones in your bleached hair, less brassy, leaving you with beautiful golden locks.
 
 
 
I have been using these two products for over a month now on a weekly basis, and I must say, I am very impressed. Having bleached hair means the longer I have it, the more it starts to go a little 'ginger'. Using this shampoo restores the 'blondeness' making my hair look the same as it did when I first got it coloured!
 
As I mentioned, I only use this once a week. I find I only need to use it once. The day before I use it, my hair begins to look a little brassy, but as soon as I wash it with the shampoo and conditioner I love the look of it!
 
You get 250ml, but looks can be deceiving. My only gripe is the saying 'a little goes a long way' doesn't apply to this product at all. I feel like I have to use loads to achieve the feeling of clean hair. That's another reason I only use it once a week, despite the fact it wouldn't be very healthy for your hair, you'd use up a whole bottle within two weeks!
 
Apart from that, this shampoo is great for anyone who has bleached or partly bleached their hair, it really works wonders and makes your hair so soft and shiny. I find myself getting compliments every time I use it!
 
They retail for £6.39 which isn't two bad value when you compare it to other shampoos and conditioners on the market. Also, Lee Stafford often has some sort of offer on his products, for example at Boots they are 3 for £12.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment