Wednesday 31 October 2012

Im Home! & Review | Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

Hello! Long time no blog! I've been itching to get back to it since I arrived home from the USA on the 27th; unfortuntaly, we have been having trouble at home- no interent and the phone lines are down! Luckily, the broadband is just about working now, so I can get back to it!
 
I had such a wonderful time in Florida, and if Im completly honest, wish I was there right now. As much as I love it, sitting in a onsie, with a Candy Corn candle burning watching The Paradise doesnt quite compare to the thrill of The Hulk Rollercoaster, being face to face with Bengal Tigers or feeding fish to and stroking dolphins and sting rays!
 
When I have all the photos together, I will do a little post dedicated to my holiday, so you guys can see some of the amazing sights that I have been lucky enough to witness!
 
Anyway, I'm going to get straight back into the blogging world with a review. This is a product that I bought when I was out there). (I bought so much, I have decided against writing a haul post; therefore, I will continue to do reviews of each product as I get to it)
 
I have never tried these before, and havent really tried that many Revlon products (apart of the Lip Butters). My Mum uses the Clinique Chubby Sticks and these are supposed to be just as good, so I decided to give one a go. (And ended buying a second one)!
 
This shade is Crush, and is the perfect Mulberry Wine colour- perfect for fall/autumn and winter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see it is a mixture between a deep red/ purple.
 
The whole point of these are that they are more moisturising than a lipstick, but give just as excellent coverage, and when the 'glossyness' has absorbed you are left with a stain on your lips. And honestly, it lasts all day! I like to top it up, as I like the balm look, but the stain looks equally as gorgeous!
 
This and my Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107 (review here) are my go to shades for A/W.
 
I paid $8.99 at Ulta for this, which converts to just over £4, and they retail for £7.99 in the UK, so its a saving of just under £4. Hence why I bought so much out there!
 
I'm so glad to be back in the swing of things and expect a LOT of reviews to be coming your way. With my birthday and America things combined, I have an overflowing shoe box in my room just waiting to be blogged about! (I have literally just ordered some Muji storage, so expect a post about that too)!
 
Eleanor
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The shade suits you and perfect for now. I can't wait to see your amazing pics! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete