Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekend Wishlist

Sorry I havnt got round to posting this, on Wednesday I was super busy, yesterday I went out for a meal with work and yesterday was been my sisters birthday, so we've were out again! Ive chaged it to a Weekend Wishlist, although it does say Wednesday below!!

1. New Look Sequin Hot Pants- I love wearing shorts, and this are so beautiful! Theres not a lot to say about them apart from the fact they are just totally awsome!
RRP: £19.99

Bedhead Ego Boost- Having just had my hair bleeched, my hair isnt going to be in great condition in days to come. Ive read great reviews about thi split end leave in conditioner so I think it might be the one for me!
(Different prices depending where you buy it)

Bedhead Moisture Manic- This is a similar concept to above, a very heavy conditioiner to insure healthy hair and no dry ends!
(Different prices depending where you buy it)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- I love Wake Me Up Foundation, and I really want to try this concealer to see if it is as good as the foundation!

Sorry it is very brief! 

Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment