Tuesday 25 September 2012

Review | Rimmel London Mono Blusher in Santa Rose

 
Blusher is a product that before I got into blogging, I never really thought much of. I had one, and that was fine for me. But recently, I have been expanding my collection, finding myself thinking I need a different blusher for every occasion!
A while ago, Tanya raved about this blusher, saying how perfect it is for everyday wear.
I'm not really sure why I haven't bought it before, but when I saw it for half price in Morrisons, I couldn't leave it!
 
 
It is in the shade 001 Santa Rose. It is a dusky coral/ pink with minimal shimmer.
 
 
They are really compact and actually quite tiny. Perfect to slip in your handbag for touch ups. It is also very pigmented, and easily blendable, enabling you to get the perfect natural flush of colour.
 
 
You can see it is fairly similar in colour to my skin tone, meaning it looks effortless on.
 
Overall, I absolutely love this! I strongly feel that Rimmel has upped their game and have some amazing products on the market. I highly recommend this blusher!
 
It is available from Boots, Superdrug and any Supermarkets that have a Rimmel counter, and it is £3.99. What a bargain!
 
What are your thoughts? Have you ever tried Rimmel blushers?
 
Eleanor


No comments:

Post a Comment