Saturday 4 August 2012

Whats in my August She Said Box?

Yesterday, I received my second She Said Box, and although I have enjoyed the experience, I don't think I will continue my subscription. Never the less, I will show you this months products.


I love the way that it is presented!
Reviews of all products are to come!

The first product is White Glo Professional Choice Toothpaste which I am very curious to try, as I am looking for teeth whitening products.


The next product is Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve which I am already loving.


Next is Redken Colour Extend Radiant-10 which I am REALLY excited to try, as I've heard Redken being raved about and I have recently coloured my hair so its a perfect product for me!


Next is Papier Poundre Rachel Powdered Paper which I am a little unsure about. I've never heard of the brand, and the packaging is a little... different.


Finally is Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils and I'm quite excited to try these. Although they are not the style I would pick for myself, I'm excited to see how they transfer to the nails!


Reviews to come!

Eleanor
xox







No comments:

Post a Comment