Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #8

Hi everyone, sorry this ones late, but I came home from London today, and I'm just sat watching TOWIE when I realised it was Wednesday!


1. Topshop Lace Collar Top- I really love the colour of the top. The other day I got a skirt in a similar colour and I think its great! Its really bright, but when your wearing it in a subtle way, its looks fabulous!
RRP: £16

2. MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch- I have been wanting this eyeshdaow for a while now, and it is just the most perfect everyday colour, that is suitable for all occasions and skin tones! Its defiantly one that most bloggers have in their collection.
RRP: £10/£12

3. Real Techniques Blush Brush- I included some other Real Techniques Brushes in my previous wishlist, and I cant wait to get more! They are amazing quality and value and I find that they really do make my makeup look better!
RRP: £9.99

4. New Look Blue Double Layer Swing Vest- A few times, I've walked into New Look, and this top really caught my eye! I think its lovely, and a really different cut!
RRP: £14.99

5. Laura Mercier Petit Patisserie Trio- In Bentalls in Kingston, I came across this set. My mum owns a set a little different to this in the Creme Brule scent, but I'm a bit unsure whether to get the Creme Brule or Pistachio scent? They are equally as delicious! This set contains a shower gel, a body lotion and a fragrance! I have to have one!
RRP: £40

Whats on your Wednesday Wishlist?

Eleanor
xox


1 comment:

  1. love the red lace top too :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete