Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #7



After scouring online clothing stores, and nothing particulaly standing out, I decided to do a Wednesdy Wishlist consisting of beauty products.

1. Vera Wang Princess Perfume- This week marked the fact that my two alternating perfumes ran out. Therefore, I am in the market for a new one. My Mum has had this perfume before, and I just love it! Its so sweet and fruity and totally up my street!
RRP: £34

2. Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy- I remember when these were first released, and I never really batted an eyelid at them. But whilst browsing in my local Superdrug yesterday, I tried this one on, and really liked the way it looked. I loved the colour, the finish and the quality is really good too. I kind of regret not buying it as soon as I saw it, but I'm certain there will be other oppertunities!
RRP: £2.99

3. Real Techniques Core Collection- I currently use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and love it. I have had my eye on these for a while and know I will have a use for each brush. I also want the Blush Brush. They are all superb quality and long lasting; providing you take care of them.
RRP: £21.99

4. Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Mascara- I just uploaded a video onto my youtube account, and used the YSL Shocking Mascara on it. Within an hour of it being live, I had a compliment on how long my lashes looked. You can find the video here. I love the consistency of it, and how it makes my lashes look. There will be a review coming shortly!
RRP: £24

Eleanor
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment