Thursday 30 August 2012

Olympic Winners: Nailcare Edition

This is the final post is the Olympic Winners series, and to be honest with you, I thought I would have finished it by now! But I've been so busy, I've had no time to draft it! Watching the Paralympic Opening Ceremony has given me the inspiration and kick up the backside to get on with it! So here it is, at long last, the Nailcare Edition!


Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Graffiti is taking bronze. When on the nails, this is the most beautiful, shimmery teal blue. It is very glittery, so does have a rather gritty feel on the nails, but it looks so beautiful in different light, it is somehow worth the ten minutes scrubbing to remove it! You can find my review here.

In second place is OPI Mini Nail Lacquer in If You Moust You Moust. This is the prettiest, girliest, most flattering shade of pink I have ever come across. It is simply stunning on the nails, and it is just the perfect pink for me! I adore wearing it!

Winning Gold is Barry M Nail Paint in Mushroom. This is an old favourite of mine, that I have somewhat neglected as of late. With is being summer (if you can even call it that)! I have opted for brighter colours, but I will soon be returning to my faithful friend Mushroom as it is my favourite nail colour in the whole entire world!

Hope you have enjoyed this series, and take pleasure in watching the Paralympics, I cant wait until I go to watch Athletics at the Olympic Stadium!

Eleanor




No comments:

Post a Comment