Saturday 18 August 2012

Olympic Winners: Makeup Edition

I think its safe to say, we all feel a little empty without the Olympics in our lives. No more thrills of getting golds, (or the trill of seeing Tom Daley in his speedos)! No more getting the little flip in your stomach when you think- 'I am so proud to be British'.
But its not quite over yet. We still have the Paralympics to look over too, and me especially, as not only am I going to watch Paralympic Athletics at the Olympic Stadium, four Paralympians are from my home town!

So on to the post. Kirsty from Behind These Closed Eyes   did a post, on 'Podium Favourites' and with my heart longing for all things Olympics, I thought this would be the perfect post for me!


Taking the Bronze is my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural. I have used this everyday since I bought it at the beginning of February. It is defiantly one of my 'Desert Island' products. I love it! It sets my foundation, and makes my skin look flawless. I can just see a little bit of pan peeking through, and I will without a doubt be purchasing another one!

Coming second with Silver is my Urban Decay Naked Palette. My Dad bought me this as a gift for my birthday back in October, and they are some of the best eyeshadows I own. They are all neutral colours, which are what I wear on a daily basis, and the pigmentation is out of this world! I've just hit pan on my favourite colour- Half Baked, so I'll have  be buying a single one of those!

And winning gold is my Chanel Vitalumier Aqua Foundation. This is my favourite foundation at the moment. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow and my skin looks flawless. It has enough coverage that I sometimes, if my skin is good at the time, I don't need to use concealer. (Although if you prefer a foundation with a higher coverage, this one probably isn't for you!) Which is saying something as I have teenage skin! It's fantastic!

Eleanor
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment