Friday 24 August 2012

Olympic Winners: Bodycare Edition

Sorry that I haven't kept on track with this series! This is the third edition and it is bodycare!
 
 
In third place is Soap and Glory Hand Food. This is a Soap and Glory cult product and I use this every night. I work in a kitchen as a Saturday job, which can be quite wearing for my hands. I take this in my hand bag, and use it before bed and my hands remain soft. It is defiantly one of the best hand creams I've used and it is relatively inexpensive!
 
Second is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I have medioca stretch marks, and after using this lotion, I have noticed they have reduced in appearance. They have not disappeared completely, but this lotion has made them bearable to live with.
 
The product taking gold is Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. Again, this is a Soap and Glory cult product and rightly so. This body butter, makes my skin sooo soft! I apply this after a shower or bath and the morning after, I have soft skin ready for summer! (Although summer has pretty much passed now, and my legs didn't see much sun)! This is defiantly a recommendation!
 
Eleanor
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment