Friday 31 August 2012

NOTD | OPI Pros & Bronze

 
 


 This week, I've been sporting an OPI Nail Varnish. It is one of my sisters, that she picked up in TKMaxx in a set. Me being me, I jumped at the chance when she offered to let me borrow them- as who knows when the next chance will be!
Pros & Bronze is a beautiful shimmering golden bronze that looks amazing with any skin tone.
This nail polish looks so flattering on the nails and I have had loads of compliments when wearing it!
It applies like a dream, and although coat 1 is sheer, after a second one, you have opaqticity, and a simply stunning metalic gold/peach/orange/bronze.
It is a really versitile, that could look summery and chirstmassy at the same time!
I absolutly love it- and it is not full glitter, so it is not too in your face! Never the less, I'm not really looking forward to removing it!
 
What are your thoughts?
 
Eleanor



 



No comments:

Post a Comment