Sunday 5 August 2012

My Week in Photos #22

Tommy listening to music/ Chelsea Wives/ Sleek Brow Kit/ Rhubarb and Custard Drink/ M&S treats/ Tom and his bone/
 Yummy Baked Potato/ Stickers/ MAC Solar Ray/ L'oreal Samples/ She Said/ Lots of reviews to do/
New Blog Header/ Bath Bomb/ Glamour/ Present/ Birthday Cake/ Banoffee Pie

Hi Everyone!

Another new change to my blog- I've started using Instagram photos (follow me: @EJButcher) and a new editing system for my 'week in photos' post.
I started off my week still down in London after watching Beach Volleyball at the Olympics. I finished my very enjoyable book on the iPad- Chelsea Wives by Anna-Lou Weatherley. Its quite 'trashy' but a nice read never the less!
After getting my eyebrows threaded in Superdrug, I invested in the Sleek Brow Kit.
Had a lovely afternoon snack, consisting of my new favourite drink- M&S Rhubarb & Custard Sparkling Drink and Chocolate Bites. While this was happening- Tommy enjoyed a good chew on his bone!
I had a lovely tea of king prawns on a baked potato and bought some letter stickers for my current art project.
MAC Solar Ray has been my blush of choice since I bought it. Review coming soon. When I came home, there was some L'oreal BB Cream Samples waiting for me. And also a She Said box. Review here. I then used the empty box to store products I need to photograph for reviews!
I made a new header for my blog, but as you can probably see, cant get it to the right size! I enjoyed a lovely bath, whilst reading my new Glamour.
My best friend returned from her holiday with a lovely present- Thank you Meg! And I was round at another best friend's to celebrate her birthday- Happy Birthday Holly!
And today, Mum made an amazing Banoffee Pie!

Hope you had a lovely week

Eleanor
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment