Thursday 23 August 2012

(Late) Wednesday Wishlist #9

Sorry this ones late! I had friends round yesterday, so I wasn't able to devise a post!
 
 
 
1. New Look Cream Lace Cap Sleeve Peplum Top- Next week, Im heading to London for the Paralympics, so a lot of shopping will be on the cards! I met a friend in town, and whilst mooching around New Look, this caught my eye- and I loved it when I tried it on! So typical, when I'm trying to save my money, I like everything I see!
RRP: £16.99

2. Thomas Sabo Key Charm- I've had a Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet for about 3 years now, (and a charm necklace) and I haven't bought a new charm for ages! I adore Tiffany Keys, and I thought if I bought this charm, it would look adorable, not only on the bracelet, but also on my necklace!
RRP: £19.95

3. MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Ready or Not- I've been wanting a subtle 'coral' lip gloss for a while now. Something that is effortless, but looks pretty at the same time. I think this one will be perfect and I've heard some good things about MAC Pro Longwear Lipglasses!
RRP: £17

4. NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde- I've seen a few reviews of this on the blogosphere, the lovely Kayleigh from CoutureGirl and Zoe from Zoella have expressed their love for this duo. I love wearing golds and bronzes on my eyes, and I'd like to think this would be perfect for me. The only dilemma is, that I think it may be a little too oranged toned for my green eyes. Its beautiful never the less!
RRP: £24

5. New Look Ponte Skater Skirt- Black skirts are classical, and this style is something you can wear all year. Fleur has worn a skirt similar to this from The Kooples which she has worn in some of her videos, and I think it looks so lovely on! I really like this one from New Look, and as of late, I've been wearing skirt quite a lot, and I think I will carry on to, into Autumn and Winter!
RRP: £14.99

Eleanor
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment