Thursday 2 August 2012

(Late) Wednesday Wishlist #6

Sorry I'm a bit late with this wishlist, but I was away yesterday, leaving me no time to create one!

1. H&M Black Jersey Maxi Dress- This item is really simple, but is something I'm dying to have to dress up. It is really laid back, and perfect for those summer days when you just want to dress low key. I would pair it with statement accessories, and maybe something similar to my second piece of clothing.
RRP: £14.99-£19.99

2. H&M Blue Blazer- I love wearing blazers. I own a black one, but have never ventured out into other colours. I'm looking for a bright coloured one to wear in the summer evenings, and then a lighter shade for when it gets cooler. I adore the royal blue colour too!
RRP: £14.99

3. Topshop Cream Lace Top Ankle Socks-  I think these are just adorable. Paired with a skater dress and heels- it would be the ultimate summer outfit. Being as tall as I am (5:11) I do have doubts as to whether I would look a bit stupid, but if you are a little more petite, you may be able to pull it off!
RRP: £3.50

4. Yves Saint Laurent Le Tient Touche Eclat- I recently got a sample of this foundation, (review to come) and have fallen in love with it. It is a perfect summer foundation- rivalling my Chanel Vitalumier Aqua. It is incredibly lightweight with a gorgeous natural finish. When I finish my generous sample, I think I will be heading to a YSL counter!
RRP: £28

E
xox
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment