Friday 3 August 2012

July Favourites!

July has gone by so fast this year! It has without a doubt been the quickest month. I've been so busy recently, and I decided to do a blog post instead of a video this month, as I think my blog deserves a bit of TLC!

Here are my favourites of this month!


1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation I have found that I've loved this foundation a little more, each time I've used it. I've got a review coming shortly, so I wont go into too much depth about it, but it is an amazing foundation for the money, and its lightweight, so perfect for this time of year.
RRP £9.99

2. St Tropez Gradual Tan Most of the time in summer, I cant be bothered to fake tan, so I either wait for the sun or stay white; I can never get into a routine. But although this is a Gradual Tan because it is in the darkest shade, on my skin, after one use I am a nice colour the day after.
RRP: (I got mine with ELLE magazine but usually £14.30)



3. Maybelline Lasting Drama 24h Gel Eyeliner I have a review of this product here and it has shot to my favourite eyeliner. It is so easy to apply, and you can create natural or dramatic looks. I wear it day to day and to go out. The brush that it comes with is really good too.
RRP: £7.99

4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24h in On and On Bronze I have another one of these in Eternal Gold, and I love them both. They stay on all day with virtually no creasing. They are fantastic quality and value for money, and I want to try the bright turquoise colour for holidays!
RRP: £4.99


5. 17 Wild Curls Mascara I've had this mascara a while, and don't really use it on its own, but when I layer it on top of my Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara, I get an amazing result. Curl, volume and length! I managed to get this for £1 as I had a voucher in Boots so it was a great buy!
RRP: £6.29

6. MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup This is my favourite lipstick. I wear it all the time, and with any makeup look. Its so versitile and such a lovely colour. It would suit so many skin tones! I have a review of it here so again, I wont go into too much detail!
RRP: £13.50

I now have some non-beauty favourites. MacBarbie07 always includes non-beauty favourites, and I think its really fun to do!


1. M&S Rhubarb & Custard Sparkling Drink After seeing Fleur and Zoe post a picture of this on instagram, I knew I had to try it. And it has to be one of the best drinks. EVER. It tastes exactly like the sweets! I really want to try the Pineapple Cubes version...

2. Sarah Winman When God Was a Rabbit My Mum recommended this book to me, and I totally 'judged a book by its cover.' I didn't think it would be any good. But I've got into it, and its brilliant! Defiantly worth a look at! (And its not actually about God, which was my first impression)!

3. Hot Chelle Rae This month, Hot Chelle Rae has been all I've been listening too! I've completely fell in love with their music! Its so upbeat! My favourites are Tonight Tonight Downtown Girl Whatever and Forever Unstoppable Go and check them out!

4. Curiously Cinnamons These haven't just been my cereal, but if I want a snack, these are who I turn too! They are the best cereal in the world!

What are your July Favourites?

Eleanor
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment