Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #5

Hi guys, sorry my posts have been lacking a bit recently, but whilst on a day out at Ystradfellte Waterfalls, I managed to fall over and break my camera; being the clumsy person that I am! So until I get a new one, I'll have to use a not so good quality camera, but I haven't got round to sorting that out yet!

Anyway, here's my Wednesday Wishlist!


1. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft N Gentle- I love highlighting, but have always used liquid highlighters. (i.e Benefit High Beam). I'm looking to transfer to powder highlighter, and have heard countless amazing reviews of MAC Soft N Gentle. MAC currently have the Heavenly Creatures Collection out, and there is a few other Mineralize Skin Finishes out with it, but I prefer this one to the highlighting shades in the collection.
RRP: £21.50

2. Forever 21 Sheer Ditsy Bow Top- This weekend I am going to London to watch Volleyball at the Olympics, and when that's finished, I'm planning on nipping down Oxford Street as I want to go to Selfridges. Watching one of MacBarbie07 videos, I saw here wearing this shirt, and loved it! So Forever 21 is on the list of shops to go to when I'm down Oxford Street!
RRP: £16.75

3. NARS Laguna Bronzer- I have never been a big user of bronzer, but as of late, with it getting hotter, I'm finding I want to add a little colour to my face. Laguna is possibly the most talked about bronzer, and its one that I defiantly want to add to my collection!
RRP: £22

4. Marc Jacobs Dot- Yesterday me and my Mum were out and smelt Marc Jacobs new perfume for the first time, and fell utterly in love! At one point or another, we have owned quite a few of his perfumes (Daisy, Lola and Oh Lola) and our love for his fragrances has carried on. The scent of this one is completely different to all of the others, and is defiantly my favourite out of the lot!
RRP: £37

E
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment