Friday 6 July 2012

Touche Éclat on a Budget?

Being one of the most hyped about products in the beauty world, Touche Éclat is loved by woman internationally.

Not being one to suffer to badly with under eye circles, but I do find I need something to make me look wide awake!


It is the Maybellie Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Under Eye Concealer.

Although it doesn't have a very wide colour range, I have found the perfect shade for my under eye area.

Packaging is pretty standard. For just over £5, you cant expect the shiny gold packaging like YSL, also, Touche Éclat has a push button at the top to release the product, whereas the Maybelline Concealer has a twist application. And they both have a similar brush.

Onto the product itself.

Before:



(Sorry about the dodgy photos!)

As you can see, it does make, quite a difference!

It is quite thick in texture, making it feel luxurious to apply.

Overall, I am incredibly pleased with this purchase, and will be using it daily in the near future!

E
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment