Tuesday 10 July 2012

Review: MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked

I think I mentioned on my blog that I was ill the other weekend. And as I was lying in bed, thinking I couldn't possibly feel any worse, my dad came home. (He works away in the week). He then presented me with a MAC bag with a few things I have had my eye on! So Thank You Dad!

The first item, is an Eyeshadow in the shade Woodwinked.




What MAC says:

Warm antique gold

It is a Veluxe Pearl Finish.

It is a very intense gold colour, that has very strong orange undertones, which I can imagine could be very hard to pull off, if you have very fair features. Having slightly darker features myself; I can get away with it!
It is not a very glittery eyeshadow, it contains more of a subtle shimmer.
I like wearing this at night, as it is a very simple shade that can be amplified, making your eyes really pop! I usually wear it with Teddy Eye Kohl.
The pigmentation is as usual fantastic. You only need a tiny swirl of your brush as a little goes a long way!

Overall, I absolutely love this colour. It is very versatile. It can be worm day to night, summer to winter!

What are your thoughts on Woodwinked?

E
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment