Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #1

In the past, I've made a few wishlists, but never got round to keeping them up, but after reading my fair share of wishlists today, I thought it was about time I started making them myself!


1. Topshop Moto Zip Hem Neon 7th/8th Jeans- These will be just perfect for summer! Knowing British weather, I dont know how much sun my shorts (or legs!) will see, so these quarter legth bright pink jeans will be perfect for those days when your torn between your winter jeans and your hotpants!
Currently on sale for £15, RRP £38. Here.

2. Vintage Minnie Mouse for OPI- My perfect OPI collection! What girl doesnt adore a stunnig combination of reds, fushias, glitters and creamy pinks! The colours L-R are If You Moust You Moust, I'm All Ears, The Colour Of Minnie & Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It. I know I definatly have my eye on the first two, from the photos I've seen from fellow bloggers, they are absolutly stunning!
£10.50 each, and available at some department stores, online and salons.

3. Topshop Sleeveless Peplum Top in Magenta- Peplum tops and dresses are everywhere. Celebrities worldwide are sporting them, as they claim, to create the illusion of a smaller waist. I've seen this particular top on a few people now, and it looks really flattering on.
£16 here.

4. Look Triple Hit Trio Eye Shadow in La Luxe- I know I'm a bit late on the badwago here, I remember whe reviews for this palete were everywhere, but I never really paid much attetion to it. But when I was in Birmingham, I came across my first Look counter, and swatched these eyeshadows out of curiosity, and I fell in love! The pigmentation is amazing, and the three colours are so pretty!
Curretly on sale for £4.50, RRP £7.50. Here.

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment