Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H

When it comes to eyeliner, in the past, I've always used either kohl or liquid liner. Gel is a fairly new concept to me.
After seeing Tanya use it in a tutorial, and say it came only just second best to the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner, I knew I had to try it!


It comes in a little box, containing the eyeliner and a liner brush.


Here's the liner and the brush.


The frosted glass jar adds a little more sophistication to the usual clear jars.


The liner is is a jet black and a really thick consistency.


I had heard people on other reviews saying that gel liner was easier to apply than liquid or kohl, and I can definitely see why! I managed to make the perfect wing with just one try!

I have definitely been converted to gel eyeliner, and will not be going back any time soon?

What are your thoughts on gel eyeliners?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment