Friday 29 June 2012

MAC All That Glitters Dupe?!

I can safely say, after buying my first MAC eyeshadow, I fell in love. The pigmentation and colour pay off, staying power and all round excellent quality has me completly in awre!
But despite my love fore them, like everyone else, I am always on the look out for dupes, but little did I know, I had a similar shadow in my collection already!


The dupe I have found is Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan.





L- Barry M, R- MAC

The only difference is, the Barry M is a bit less peach, and more shimmery. The staying power of the MAC is much better, which I guess is a given, as 9/10 times, you get what you pay for with MAC. Even with a primer, MAC doesnt crease at all, where as with the Barry M, you may come across slight fading throughout the day.

Price Difference:
MAC All That Glitters=  £10 in pan form, or £12 normally.
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan= £4.59

Saving of:
£5.41, or £6.51 depending on how you purchase you eyeshadows.

Personally, I prefer the look of All That Glitters when its on the lid, but if you are on a budget, then the Barry M Dazzle Dust is perfect!

Do you own either of these?

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment