Thursday 24 May 2012

Review: Max Factor Max Effects Mini Nail Polish in Fantasy Fire

When I was in Superdrug, I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and brought a few bits. But I'm not going to show you a lot of the things I've been buying over the past few weeks, as I have a collective haul planned once me and my friend have gone on our Cardiff shopping trip!

But I will let slip that I brought two of the Max Factor Nail Polishes that have taken the beauty world by storm. I've seen countless pictures and reviews and couldn't resist getting my hands on some! The second shade I brought was Fantasy Fire- a shimmering purple with blue and rose gold undertones.
The first shade I brought was Graffiti, review here.

Like with the last review, the colour looks a little different in each photo- the beauty of nail polish effects!





With the shade Graffiti, I couldnt rave highly enough about it, but I found this shade disapointingly sheer. I have it layered on top of Orly Be Iconic in the pictures above.

The colour is simply gorgous though, I only wish it was a little more pigmented!

They are really reasonably priced to- they are £3.99.

Have you tried any of the range? What are your thoughts?

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment