Saturday 26 May 2012

I've Started Yotube!

Hey everyone, so this post is just a little update.

About 2 years ago, I started watching beauty youtube videos, and always wanted to do it for myself, but never worked up the courage, therefore, I started a blog. I've really been enjoying blogging, and thought now would be a good time to start youtube as well. Ive got loads of amazing things happening this year, as well as some great videos planned.

The link to my new channel is here.

I've done a vlog of when the Olympic Torch came to my home town, and made a video of what I brought my friend for her birthday. Which is today, so wish Alex a happy birthday by following her blog!!

I hope you enjoy my new channel, and it would mean the world if you could subscribe and leave feedback!

E
xox

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl! I've wanted to do YT but don't have the courage so good on you! I subscribed! <3

    ReplyDelete