Tuesday 1 May 2012

April Favourites

Its May already! Oh my god, I cant believe how fast the year is going by! Here are my April favourites:


1. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake- I'm not going to talk much about these, as I've done reviews, (as has every other beauty blogger on the face of the earth)! But they have defiantly lived up to their expectations, and I for one love them! Especially this shade, it is so gorgeous and easy to wear!

RRP: £7.99

2. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie- Same as above really, a lovely colour that is really wearable!

RRP: £7.99

3. MUA Professional Eye Primer- I brought this to replace my Urban Decay Primer Potion, not really expecting it to be half as near as good, but a good alternative. How wrong I was! I love it! I defiantly think it rivals the UDPP, my eyeshadow doesn't crease and with only slight fading around the 10 hour mark! A result if you ask me! And you really cant argue with the cost!

RRP: £2.50

4. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes- I've had this a while, and use it now and then, but it never became a staple item for me. This spring, brows are big, so I've been using the matt brown shade in this palette to fill in my brows. Its a pretty good match for me, and doesn't make me look like I have a scousbrow! I do think about buying BrowZings, but I dont know if its just a bit dark for my brows.

RRP: £24.50

5. Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara- This product and the one above kind of go hand in hand. Once I have filled in my brows, I use this to set them. And honestly, it sets them perfectly, and they don't budge all day! I've had it for ages, and nearly threw it out, but now I have a good use for it!

RRP: £1.99

6. Real Techniques Stippling Brush- This was a gift from my best friend, and I have used it every single day! It makes my skin look flawless, and is the best brush for blending. Its so soft and basically, the best brush in the world!

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment