Saturday 7 April 2012

Review: Topshop Cream Blush in Flush

So I have another review for you today!
This review is going to be of the Topshop Cream Blush in Flush.

Until just over a month ago, I had never tried Topshop makeup. I'd heard of it, and read great things about it, but never bought anything. (That might have something to do with the fact that my tiny local Topshop doesn't stock it)!

I am now a complete convert, and cant wait to buy more things from the range!


The packaging is lovely, quite sophisticated, with the sleek packaging, but quirky too, with the random spots.


The shade I own is Flush, and is although it looks bright in pan, when blended, it is a very natural colour.



You can see from where I've swatched it, it is very creamy.



As you can see, when blended, it gives a lovely natural colour.

It is really easy to use, light on the skin, has just the right amount of pigmentation, and is perfect for spring/summer!

Topshop have a few colours in the range, and I will be checking them out soon!


What are your thoughts? Have you tried Topshop Cream Blushes?

E
xox
 

2 comments:

  1. I have a review on the one I just bought coming up soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Great! I'll look forward to reading it! <3

      Delete