Monday 9 April 2012

OFOTD, FOTD, HOTD & NOTD

Bit of a mouthful, eh?

So yesterday, me and my best friend went to a Bob Marley tribute act, so I thought I'd show you what I wore etc!

OFOTD:



(Random, probably Primark tights)!
Playsuit- Newlook
Cardigan- Topshop

FOTD & HOTD:


Face:

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
17 Photo Flawless Primer
Chanel Vita Lumier Aqua Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Topshop Cream Blush in Flush
Benefit Highbeam

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24h Gel Cream Eyeshadow (all over lid)
Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow (on brow bone)
Collection 2000 Fast Stoke Eyeliner
L'Oreal Telescopic False Lash Mascara

Lips:

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (although not wearing it in the picture)

Hair:

I sprayed it with Catwalk Heat Protectant and Rockaholic Dry Conditioner. I separated my hair into sections then used my Lee Stafford Curling Wand to create soft curls. I then spritzed with hairspray for maximum hold. I then twisted my fringe, and clipped it to the side.

NOTD:


It looks a little messy, but I didn't have a lot of time!

Here are the nail varnishes I used:


Sally Hanson Double Duty Base & Top Coat
GOSH Green Hawaii
W7 Sheer Lemon
Natural Collection Burgundy

Hope you enjoyed!

E
xox





2 comments: