Sunday 15 April 2012

My Week in Photos #6


The new wallpaper my my Mum put up
And again
Yummy Chinese!
Tommy relaxing!
Bobby joining me to watch Made in Chelsea
The pizza at Pizza Hut me and my sister shared
Went to watch Titanic 3D- why did I put myself through it? Ive seen it hundreds of times, but I don't think I have ever cried as much!
Picked up a few bits from town
Loving my bargain bracelet from Topshop that I've had my eye on for a while-£2 in the sale!
My wonderful best friend got me the Real Techniques Stippling Brush as an Easter present- review shortly.

Hope you had a lovely week!

E
xox




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a sweet week! :)
    I'm a new follower, follow me?

    Andrea*
    andrea-poof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just letting you know I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete