Sunday 8 April 2012

My Week in Photos #5

I've gone for a slightly different layout this time!

This week I've been pretty busy, and actually, a lot of the pictures consist of food! Being in London is not condusive for people on a diet!

Tommy sat on my lap on the way to London
Chicken and Chorizo Flatbread in Weatherspoons
Chinease Buffet
Chicken Bagguette
Mmmm, Oreo Krushem
Got myself a sample of Chanel Vita Lumier Aqua
My sister, my Mum and me on the train to London
The most amazing risotto in the world in an Italian place in Covent Garden
My first trip to Forever 21 on Oxford Street
My sister and I outside Selfridges
Yummy waffle!
Nandos!
We Will Rock You Theatre
Creme Egg McFlurry
Recieved a sample of Garnier BB Cream (Bit late on the band wagon)!
Hope you had a lovely week, and are eating lots of chocolate this Easter Sunday!
E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment