Saturday 21 April 2012

Haul: Topshop & Primark

Over the past few weeks, I've been doing a spot of shopping. It consisting of online and in store.

I have been rambling on about getting a pair of Topshop shorts for ages now, I couldnt find them anywhere (not even Oxford Street) and when I found them, I was unsure of the sizing. So I resulted to buying online. But unfortunatly, I found the size I ordered to 'short' in the leg. Ironic how they were a pair of shorts! So I took them back in store. Browsing round the 'Last Chance to Buy' section, my Mum found a pair of shorts, similar, cheaper, and better fitting! And after trying them on, I fell in love with them!


They are a really cute floaty pair of shorts.


With a really sweet floral pattern.


And it has small gold buttons down the front.


They look nice with a top tucked in, as they are pretty high waisted.


These cost £30 compared to the £32 other pair.

The other thing I brought from the Topshop website that I decided to keep was this Gold Foil Tube Skirt.


I wear stretchy skirts a lot, and this is a nice add to my collection! Its perfect for night time!


Its duo crome.


Its a really nice texture, and I'll be wearing it a lot this summer!

It was £10 in the sale.

Then I went to Primark and picked up a few accessories.


I was really in need of some new sandals, Ive been wearing the same ones for abotu 2 years now! I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them!


They have the most adorable flower embellishment on the front!

These were £6.

The next thing I brought is something I've been looking for for a while, a scarf that I can wear as the weather gets hotter.


I love the pattern, and its the silk is so soft.


This was £3.

And the final thing is something for the Jubilee and Olypics. Primark have a great range of all things Brittish for the upcoming events!


Union Jack False Nails! I cant wait to wear them!

And they were only £1!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

E
xox







1 comment:

  1. That scarf is really nice:) I nominated you for the versatile blogger award, see my blog! sophsstyle.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete