Tuesday 10 April 2012

Every Little Helps!

Being a beauty obsessive, leads me to browsing a lot of websites, looking for new products and great deals.

Whilst looking on websites, I found that many brands do gift sets, which is an amazing way to save money, as well as find fabulous presents for people!

So whilst looking at them, I've made a list of some gift sets, which I defiantly am going to be purchasing!

1.

Benefit POREfessionally Pretty Kit


I've had my eye on Benefit's the POREfessional for a while now, and this set has been around for a bit, but I still haven't got round to buying it! It comes with a full size the POREfessional (an oil, and pore controlling primer) and two generous samples of Girl Meets Pearl and Erase Paste. All for the same price as just the POREfessional!

Kit: £23.50

POREfessional- £23.50
Girl Meets Pearl- £24.50
Erase Paste- £19.50
£67.50

Saving: £44

2.

NARS Wicked Attraction Set

I've never tried NARS products, and this gift set is the perfect way to try them! It comes with a duo containing Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer. A generous sample size of the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (which I was going to buy on its own before I found this set)! and the Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Springbreak. And there is a full sized eyeshadow in Fathom.

Kit: £35

Orgasm Blush- £20.50
Laguna Bronzer- £24
Fathom Eyeshadow- £16.50
Smudge Proof Eye Base- £18
Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Springbreak- £19
£98

Saving: £63

3.

Models Own Nail Polish Box Sets


Models Own have 9 box sets, containing 6 nail polishes. I am absolutely in love with them all, but my favourite, (and the one I will be buying first) is the Beetlejuice Collection.
You have probably heard lots about the Beetlejuice, but they are duo crome nail polishes- perfect for spring and summer.
L-R: Indian Ocean, Copper Pot, Tropical Sun, Aqua Violet, Pinky Brown & 3 in 1 Base Coat + Top Coat and Gloss.

The other sets you can get are:

'Hed Kandi', 'Kaleidoscope', 'Tropical Collection', 'Champagne Collection', 'Neon Brights', ('Beetlejuice Collection'), 'Glitter Collection', 'Ice Cream Sundae' & 'Smash Up'.

Kit: £20

All Nail Polishes- £5 each
£30

Saving: £10

4.

Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started Set


Again, Deborah Lippmann Nail Polishes are never something I've tried before, but this set is a great chance to do so. It has full sized bottles of 3 of the most popular glitter polishes.
L-R: Happy Birthday, Candy Shop & Forget You.
I think its so cute that all the polishes are named after songs!

Kit: £28

All Nail Polishes- £16 each
£48

Saving: £20

5.

Real Techniques Core Collection 1403



This set contains detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and contour brush.
I do have my eye on the Stippling Brush too!

On the Boots website, I cant find all the brushes, but the face ones are about £11.99.

Kit: £21.99

What do you think? I will defiantly be buying some of these? Will you? Or have you already got some of them?

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment