Thursday 5 April 2012

The Big Egg Hunt

This time last year, London was full of beautifully painted, unique elephants, and me and my family made it our mission to find each elephant that was planted around London. Well this year, there was a similar idea, but this time, eggs were the theme.

Obviously with Easter coming up, it was a no-brainer!

It is called The Faberge Big Egg Hunt, and this time, instead of them all being scattered around, they are all in Covent Garden.

I thought I'd do a little post to show you how fabulous they are, and my favourite out of the hundreds!


This one is so simple, but brilliant never the less!


I just love this one!


This is just girly in a nut (egg) shell!


Pretty, huh?


Oooh, ahhh....


Big Red Post Box.


Egg and Soldiers!



This is my favourite!


This one makes me want to burst out with the National Anthem...

You can bid for these eggs, but I don't think my budget with stretch that far...

Have you seen them around London or online? Which is your favourite?

E
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment