Tuesday 20 March 2012

Review: Liz Earle Skincare

I own a few Liz Earle skincare items, and I thought I'd do a little review on the items I own.


L-R Brightening Treatment Mask, Gentle Face Exfoliator (sample), Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleaner

The mask is my mums.

I have been using Cleanse and Polish for about 6 months now, and it is my absolute holy grail skin product! It is the best cleanser I have ever used! It is really luxurious on the skin, smells lovely, and really does what its meant to. My skin is so much smoother and clearer than before. Its suitable for all skin types and is really worth a look at, even if you just buy the sample size!


RRP- £13.50

The next product is the exfoliator. I got this as a sample when I brought my second cleanse and polish. It contains very fine beads, and is better than every day scrubs I have tried previously. It makes your skin feel lovely after use, and again, smells great too!


RRP- £13.50

And finally is the mask. I'm going to be completely honest. It really does do what its meant to! You just apply it, leave it for 30 seconds - 2 minutes, and then remove it with a muslin cloth, and you can really see a difference as soon as you take it off! You skin looks clearer and all over brighter! Its amazing!



RRP- £13.50

Have you tried anything from Liz Earle?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment