Saturday 10 March 2012

Hauling on a Sunny Day

Today, i popped into town, for a few bits, and those few bits turned into things that I just couldn't resist!


Firstly, I went into Topshop, and was just browsing the sale, when in my size, I found a dress in exactly the same style as the one in my wishlist, just in a different pattern. I just adore the crochet waistband!



The dress was originally £29, but £10 in the sale.

I was just going to pay, when next to the till was the accessories, and I thought this went with the dress!



This was in the sale for £1.50.

Next I went to TKMaxx, and was looking in the beauty section, when I saw this. I've never seen anything like it, and I was quite curious to see how it works!


Its the Tigi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner. I've used dry shampoo before, but never a dry conditioner, so I'm pretty excited to try this out! Its meant to get rid of any fly away hairs and frizzyness.

This was £3

Then I went into Boots, with my heart set on getting Soap & Glory Hand Food, as my current hand cream has run out.


£5.

After paying, I got given a voucher that was £5 of any No7 purchase. I like No7 makeup brushes. So I went to see if there was any I couldn't live without.


This is usually £7.23, but I got it for £2.25. Its the Eyeshadow Blend and Contour brush, and I'll use it for putting a darker shadow in my outer corner and crease.

I then got a new electric tooth brush. As I have my braces off, I can use one again.


Its just a random one from Bodycare, and it cost around £6.

Then the last thing, isn't really beauty related, but as its Mother's Day next weekend, I'm going to make some cupcakes, and these will be so adorable on them!


I got them in Lake land for £2.99. So cute!

I also got something else, but I'll do another post about that.

So that's it! I hope you enjoyed my impromptu haul!

E
xox

2 comments: