Sunday 4 March 2012

February Favourites

February has been an eventful month! With my big weekend in London, and getting tickets to see One Direction. I've done quite a bit of shopping this month, so a lot of the products shown in this post, you might have seen in some of my recent hauls.


1. RIMMEL LONDON WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION- I've been using this foundation for about 2 weeks now, and I love the way it makes my skin look! It is my perfect foundation, it gives a beautiful dewy finish, and makes my skin glow! It is not very full coverage, but that's how I like my foundation. If you like a dewy look, I defiantly recommend it!
RRP- £8.99

2. L'OREAL PARIS TELESCOPIC MASCARA- I've been using this mascara for the same amount of time, and I'm really impressed! It is one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It gives everything, volume, length and no clumps! The brush is really nice, and although it does have that really obvious mascara smell, I really love it!
RRP- £10.99

3. MAC MINERALIZE SKIN  FINISH NATURAL- This is my new go-to powder! I use a fluffy brush to apply a small amount all over my face, and it sets my makeup (nearly) all day. I have found myself blotting not nearly as much! The colour is perfect, and the pigmentation is superb! This should be a staple in every girls makeup bag!
RRP: £20.50

4. TOPSHOP CREAM BLUSH in FLUSH- I've always looked at cream blushers, but never brought myself to buy one. I'm so glad I did! I was planning on getting a MAC one, but I found them quite sticky, compared to the Topshop on, which dries to powder form. The colour looks really bright in the pan, but it gives the most gorgeous natural flush (hence the name!) to the cheeks! I'm looking forward to investing in the Neon Rose colour for summer!
RRP: £6

5. BARRY M NAIL PAINT in MINT GREEN- You may have gathered, that I am a bit of a Barry M addict! I have a little ambition to collect every colour! But I wore Mint Green on my nails last weekend, and I got so many compliments! It's really vivid on the nails, and a lovely pastel colour for spring!
RRP: £2.99

6. THE BODY SHOP CRANBERRY JOY HAND CREAM- I have noticed, that recently, I've been getting really dry hands, so I began using my hand cream, that I must admit, I neglected. But it smells divine, and is really moisturising. It is a Christmas Edition, so not available at the moment!
RRP: £4

7. SOAP AND GLORY RIGHTEOUS BUTTER- Its getting into spring now, and I'm starting to get back into the routine of shaving and moisturising again. I'm afraid to say, I slack a bit in the winter! But this is one of my favourite body butters, along with The Body Shop ones. Every time I use it, and go downstairs, my mum always says 'Oooh, you smell nice, what are you wearing?'.
RRP: £2.50 (travel size)

8. PERCY & REED QUITE FRANKLY FLAWLESS FINISHING POLISH- I am a subscriber to Glamour, and last week, it came in the post, along side this hair product. Hair products are something I always like to try and use, so I was excited about using it. It smells lovely. I put a small amount in freshly washed hair, and it gives it an extra bit of shine and tames those retched fly away hairs. Its amazing!
RRP: £12

9. CLEARASIL RAPID ACTION TREATMENT CREAM- Unfortunately, I have been suffering with spots a bit this month. Ive had one whopper on my chin that has caused nothing but grief! But by using this spot cream, I have found them decreasing a little by size and redness. It does what it says on the tin! I might to a post about my favourite spot creams...
RRP: £6.39

Sorry this post is late, I started writing it on Thursday, and you know how it is, 'I'll finish it later' and later turns out to be 3 days!

What are your favourites of the month? I'd love to know!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment