Saturday 24 March 2012

'But The House On The Marsh, Was By Far The Worse...'

You might have guessed from the title of this post, (if you've seen it yourself) that I went to see the Woman in Black last night! The is my FOTD and OFOTD.



I am usually awful with 'horror' films, I get so scared! But I went to see Woman in Black despite the reviews calling it terrifying!


If you get the chance, I defiantly recommend going to see it! If your looking for a film that will make you physically jump and scream, this is the one! I didn't think I'd be one to actually scream in a cinema, but I was proved very wrong!

OFOTD:

Sorry about the bad picture quality, it was quite late at night!



Blazer: New Look
Top: New Look
Vest Top: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: New Look

FOTD:


Face:

MAC Prep and Prime SPF 50
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Topshop Blush in Flush

Eyebrows:

Matte Colour in Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Smog (lid)
Urban Decay Half Baked (inner corner and pull through crease)
Urban Decay Virgin (highlight)
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner
L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara

Lips:

MAC Plink

Have you seen The Woman in Black? What did you think?

E
xox



2 comments: