Sunday 11 March 2012

All About Clinique

My mum went into our local drug store, and had a makeover at the Clinique counter. She ended up purchasing everything that was used! I'll show you everything she brought and what she looked like. The lady at the counter was an old family friend, and instead of giving my mum one free makeup bag for buying all of the products, she gave me and my sister one too! Which was very lovely of her!

Here are the products:



This is the look that was achieved by using the products:

The products she brought are:

Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15 in 02 Natural
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in 12 Moss
Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair
Clinique Chubby Stick in 04 Mega Melon


Chubby Stick in Mega Melon

And this is the makeup bag that the lady gave me:




Clinique Youth Surge Night Age Declarating Night Moisturizer
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
Clinique Rinse-Off Makeup Solvent
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Clinique High Lengths Mascara

If any of these products are outstanding, you might see a review!

What are your thoughts on Clinique?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment