Thursday 23 February 2012

Wishlist #1

I am big fan of making wishlists. My phone is full of things I have seen and I have my eye on! I thought, every now and then, I'd post one on my blog, to show a few things I am looking at at the moment.


1) Topshop Blush Rose Crochet Waist Dress- £29
2) Asos Bunting Necklace- £10
3) Topshop Nail Varnish in Hidden Treasure- £6
4) H&M Green Messenger Bag- £14.99
5) Topshop Daisy Cut Out Crop Vest- £25
6) Missguided Helda Studded Slipper Shoes- £23.99
7) Accessorize Paradise Cluster Ring- £10
8) H&M Satin Scarf- £6.99
9) Missguided Abbis Low Rise Floral Skinny Jeans- £27.99
10) Miss Selfridge Blouson Top Dress- £39

Here is me wearing the Miss Selfridge dress:


All of the items are really lovely for spring and summer! It's all really on trend, and will suit anyone! Some items come in different colours, but if there's anything you like, you can look on the websites.


Hope you like posts like this!

E
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment