Sunday 19 February 2012

London HAUL!!

I have a huge haul! Oh dear, I really have given my credit card a walloping this week! But I expect most people will enjoy seeing what I have brought! I know I enjoy reading them!

So, on day 1, I went shopping in Guildford, and got lots of goodies!

I'm not really going to do a review on the products I've brought, I'll just show you what I've brought.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way trying to brag about what I have bought. I know I am very fortunate and get lots of opportunities, but I hope you enjoy it!




L-R

So, first, I repurchased another Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. We went into the independent Liz Earle shop, and the experience was lovely! We were very warmly welcomed, and were offered drinks! I also got some Deep Cleansing Mask Sponges, to remove clay masks. Mum brought the Brightening Facial Masks, and when we paid, we both got a complimentary exfoliator!



Look how sweet the bag was!



Here is the Liz Earle shop in Guildford.

Cleanse and Polish: £13.50
Sponges: £1.60

So the next thing I brought is only something tiny, but my little sister had £1 left on a Claires voucher that she didn't want, so she gave it to me. I'd seen this ring a few weeks ago, so this spurred me on to buy it!


Usually £2.50, but I paid £1.50.

Next, is my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural. The MAC counter I usually go to is so lovely. The woman who has served me on most of the times I have been is lovely, and so helpful. She matched me to a colour no problem.



My shade is Light Plus.


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural: £20.50

Next, is my L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara. This is quite new, and in Superdrug, they had it half price as an introductory offer.





L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: Usually £10.99, but I got it for £5.99.

The next thing is the new Wake Me Up Rimmel Foundation. This foundation is meant to give you a dewy glow, and wake up tired skin. I sampled this, and really liked it, as my preferred finish is dewy.



Wake Me Up Foundation usually £8.99, I got it for £5.99.

And the last thing is only something small, its a stripey stretchy skirt, I haven't got a separate picture, as it is quite self explanatory, but I wear my black and purple floral H&M stretchy skirt a lot, and stripes and 'sailor' themes are big at the moment so I thought, why not?!

Skirt: £3.99 from H&M.

So that was my Guildford haul, and as if that wasn't enough to take in, I have more! Yes, more! But this is from the time I spent in London.



So I'll got L-R like last time.

Firstly, is a Lush product. I went to my  favourite Lush store, ever! Its the one in Covent Garden, its huge and everyone is so friendly! But I only got one product, it was the ballistic in the Valentines Day line, which I wanted to try, as it will be discontinued soon! And now, I wish I had brought the Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar, but Ho-Hum! Anyway, its the Leap Frog (also known as the Frog Prince, but as this year is a leap year...) I'll be doing a post when I use it!


I wont write about the scent etc, as I will be doing a separate post about it, but it really is adorable!

Limited Edition: £2.75

Next, is only a small thing, but I have started to collect Barry M Nail Paints. I absolutely love them. They are defiantly my favourite brand on nail varnish. I know I speak about brands like OPI, but honestly, although OPI do a larger spectrum of colours, Barry M's formula matches OPI.
The shade I got is Mint Green.


Barry M Nail Paint: £2.99

Next, was a gift from my dad. We were walking down Regent Street, and me being me, was on the look out for beauty related streets. I looked down, into a street that is famous, but for some unknown reason, I had never ventured down there, and neither had my mum for a fair few years. But I looked down Carnaby Street (maybe look for an upcoming post about the shops?!) and to my absolute delight, I saw a Benefit shop! Yay! I'd never been in an actual shop until then, and Benefit being one of my favourite brands, I steamed off into it, to find myself in utter beauty heaven!

I was merly browsing the skin care section, I had heard good things, and also sampled for myself the Total Moisture Cream in the B-Right range, and came across the mini B-Right set, which I had before hand encountered on a shopping spree with my best friend. For £10 it is an absolute bargain, I thought about buying it, but, did the usual, 'oh, you might see something else you like more' so I ummed and ahed, and then decided against it.    
As I walked out of the shop, my dad tapped me on the back, and presented me with a beautiful Benefit bag, containing the Benefit set I had been looking at!



The set  contains:
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Total Moisture Facial Cream
It's Potent! Eye Cream
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
Refined Finish Facial Polish

For £10, its an absolute bargain! And the samples are rather generous! They are available online, in most department stores, and in Benefit stores.

Next, is something I have been in diar need of! Blotting papers. I have incredibly oily skin, and through the day, my face tends to get very shiny, so these are a good investment! You get 65 sheets in a pack.


They are from The Body Shop and are part of the Tea Tree range. I have had a bad experience with certain products in the range, but I love these! They effectively remove any excess oil.

Blotting Papers: £4.50

The next thing is something I am quite late on the bandwagon on, back in the summer, when there used to be a youtuber called MakeupMeansLove, who me and my best friend used to love! She showed some items in the Topshop beauty range. I have a love hate relationship with Topshop, sometimes I love their stuff, but other times, I think it's complete and utter bad quality tat. But I have been incredibly impressed by their makeup range, and cant wait to try more products from it!

I got one of the Creme Blusher, in the shade Flush. I have been doing a lot of research on creme blushers, and I was intending on buying a MAC one, but after seeing these in the Victoria Topshop, and remembering the good reviews, I knew this was the one for me! And for the fraction of the price of a MAC creme blusher.


The packaging is adorable!



The colour looks really bright and scary in the pan, but when applied it is a lovely natural 'flushed' pink. It is also really intensely pigmented.

Creme Blusher: £6



And last but not least, is a non beauty thing, but pretty never the less! In Covent Garden, there is the most adorable little shop called Sass and Belle that me and my mum came across sometime last year. It sells gorgeous unique little bits, and I always love looking around it!

I brought something I have been wanting for a while, and earring holder.


Isn't it beautiful?!

So that's it! This is probably the longest blog post ever, but I hope you enjoy it!

London was fabulous, and there will be lots of upcoming posts about it!

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment