Sunday 19 February 2012

Ghost the Musical

You may have known, I went to see Ghost the Musical at the London West End on Saturday. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it was. I am still on that high you get when you have been to see a show. I loved it so much. and if I could, I would go and see it every day!

My mum showed me the original Ghost movie when I was about 11, and I probably cried myself to sleep that night! (Anyone who knows me, will know that I am a complete cry baby! I cry at almost anything and everything. My best friend, who will be reading this, is probably nodding her head now!) But ever since, I've been completely in love with the story line!



It is at the Piccadilly Theatre, where I have also seen Grease.

The original cast, had Richard Fleeshman playing Sam, which I was so excited about, as Richard Fleeshman was one of my childhood crushes!! But it wasn't him playing Sam, there was a new cast.

Mark Evans (who I am now absolutely completely in love with) played Sam, and Siobhan Dillon played Molly. They were both so amazing and they portrayed the love story so well!

Its not hard to do, but I was in tears through a lot of it! It is such an emotional story line anyway, never mind, the brilliant acting! At the end, during the standing ovation, I couldn't help but let a few tears fall whilst I was whooping! I just get so emotional when I see all the actors and all the hard work they have put in! I wish I could be part of it! Oh here we go, I'm off on a ramble!


A pretty blurring photo of me, my sister and my dad outside the theatre, taken by my mum.



Oh, it was so amazing! If you get the chance, you MUST go and see it!

E
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment