Wednesday 8 February 2012

Flying Away With The Birds

Unless you have been living in a cave or under a rock for the past few weeks, you probably will have seen that birds are absolutely everywhere! No, not real birds. Bird prints!

I love bird prints, I think they are super feminine and sweet.

So, I thought I'd share with you a few fashion items I own that have a bird print.


I got this dress sometime last year in the Apricot shop in Piccadilly Circus. It was in the sale and was a real steal at about £10! I love the neutral colour of it, and the birds are so cute, their wearing glasses!


The next items are a skirt and a top, I wouldn't usually pair them together, but for blogging purposes, I did.


My top is from Therapy at House of Fraser and my skirt is from H&M.



I also have a few jewellery items:


Necklace: This is so sweet, I did one of my first proper posts about it. It's a little bird in a cage.
From: Primark

Earrings 1: My best friend brought me these as she knows I really like owls, I love them so much! I wear them literally every day!
From Accessorize

Earrings 2: These are little doves, and they are just so pretty, they were in the sale and I just couldn't leave them!
From Topshop

Earrings 3: I brought these last summer, and one of the little charms on it is a bird, so I thought I'd include them!
From Accessorize

Do you own any clothing or jewellery items with birds on?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment