Wednesday 25 January 2012

Summers on the way!

I know its only January, and I'm already thinking about Summer, but, c'mon, whats not to get excited about?! Hot weather, (well fingers crossed!) happy faces and and long days. I for one can't wait!

This little post is about some things I have my eye on for the summer time!

Clothes:
Not to sure whats up with the positioning of the picture!

You may have heard on the grape vine, that, once again, H&M are pairing with Versace to create a new line. I may do a seperate post about it. And looking on the website, I found these, and arnt they just adorable? Patterened denim hot pants? Yes please!

RRP: £24.99

Accessorise:

This summer, I will deffinatley be trying out nail wraps! They are such a cool idea, and they give off such a cool vibe. Nail Rock deffinatley has the best selection in my opinion, and there is a certain design I have my eye on!


You can just see them. The design is awsome!

Another trend I want to try, is feather extentions!


Here's a picture of Selena Gomez sporting the look. When worn subtley like this, I think they look amazing!

Makeup:

I know, I know, this next thing is way out of my league, but a girl can dream right?!

For a long while now, I've been eyeing up the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation.



I think this foundation is perfect for the summer time. Now, I know that Chanel have literally just launched a new foundation- Chanel Perfection Lumiere, but this one, gives a more dewy, natural look, compared to a matt finish. You may prefer a matt finish, but personally, I think a dewy look is nicer for the summer.

The next product, is a beauty sensation. Not many people are not absolutley head over heals in love with it! YSL Touche Eclat is a staple in many womans (and now mens!) makeup bag!


I have said countless times before, how much I want this, and this summer, I really think I'm going to take the plunge and splash the cash! It will be perfect just to pop on, on those summer days, when any other makeup would seem to heavy.

As for eye shadows, I really like wearing creme eye shadow (although, I do wear them all year). They are light wieght, and a good quality one will stay on all day without creasing. Here are a few that are a nice summer shade.

The first one is MAC's Rubenesque. Its a beautiful gold colour, that will suit any skin tone.

Owning one myself, I know that Benefit's creasless cream eyeshadow's are superb quality, and really do last all day. I'm planning on buying this shade for summer:

The shade is Sippin n Dippin. And is a less gold, less shimmery version of Rubenesque.

And the last ones, I have just found out about from Fleur's blog, and they are the Maybelline Eye Tatoo Creme Eyeshadow, and although they are not currently available in the UK. As soon as they are, I will deffinatley be trying them out!


The two bronze colours are simply stunning, and will be making their way into my lipstick collection when their available!

And lastly I will mention a few lipsticks.

I really like coral and pink shades for the summer.

The first one is MAC Costa Chic.

This one is MAC Pink Parrot. (LE)


And also MAC Flamingo. (LE)

And for those who arnt for forking out on MAC lipsticks whenever you feel like it, as, lets be honest, unless your Kim Kardashian, who can?!

But these will be hitting the UK in March, and I cant wait to try them!





These are the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters. They come in a wide range of colours, and are supposed to be super moisturising. So perfect for lazy days in the garden!

I hope you enjoyed this post, that turned out to be a bit longer than I expected!

Let me know if you have tried any of the products I've mentioned!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment