Tuesday 24 January 2012

Perfume Perfection: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

This style of post is inspired by FleurdeForce's post, Fragrance Friday. I thought I'd do a similar thing. Basically, I'm just blogging about scents that I am really into at the moment, and give all the top notes etc.

So as you will of probably guessed from the title, the perfume is Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs.

Me and the original Daisy have a very love hate relationship. My mum owns it, and one day I'll smell it and love it, and the next I'll hate it. It always smells stunning on my Mum, but sometimes when I wear it, I find that it really doesn't suit me.



But I find Dasiy Eau So Fresh very different. I first smelt it, when me and my best friend when on a shopping trip to Cardiff, and this, and Marc Jacobs Oh Lola (which I own) had just been released. I was sceptical, because of how I feel about Daisy, but I fell in love with it!
I received Oh Lola as a gift for my birthday, which is in October, and I think of Daisy Eau So Fresh as more of a summer scent, so I didn't ask for it.





The bottle is simply gorgeous, don't you think! And the smell really is divine!

Heart Notes: Wild Rose, Violet, Apple Blossom
Top Notes: Ruby Red Grapefuit, Raspberry, Green Leaves, Pear
Base Notes: Plum, Cedarwood, Musk

Compared to the over-whelming original floral scent, this takes a much lighter, fruitier and younger path. It is perfect for spring and summer, and the staying power with Marc Jacobs perfumes is excellent.

So next time your in a drugstore, or department store, have a spray and see what you think!

E
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment