Saturday 28 January 2012

Heads Up Girls!

I have been staying at a friends this weekend, and got s lovely surprise when I got home. My March Glamour Edition had arrived!


On the cover is the gorgeous Reese Witherspoon.


And as I started to read it, to my absolute delight, I found that it was jam-packed with samples! And the one, I still can't get over!!


So a few posts ago, I blogged about the two Chanel foundations, and guess what was a sample?!!



Its the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation!! I can't explain my excitement when I saw this in there! I'm going to save it for when I go to London to see Ghost the Musical at the West End!

The next sample is another foundation, that I'm also excited to try!








This one is the new Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation, that is meant to give you a glowing finish.

And the last sample is:


`
Some of the Vitamins and Extracts Mask and Wash, which I was asked to trial and did a post about.

Now, I'm not sure whether you only get the samples if your a subscriber, as when I got a sample of YSL Touche Eclat, it was only for subscribers, so I'll have to check that out!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment