Monday 2 January 2012

December Favourites!

December is over, so no more Christmas, but its a new year, and lets make 2012 a good one!

L-R

1. MANDARA SPA- SPA GETAWAY GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES: I got these in a set for Christmas, and I don't usually use cleansing wipes, but I thought I'd give them a try. These wipes have converted me to cleansing wipes! They are absolutely amazing! They have done wonders for my skin. They have really improved its clearness and appearance. The only problem is, I wouldn't know where to re-purchase them as they came in a set, which I think was from Boots.

2. COLLECTION 2000 FAST- STROKE EYELINER: I brought this a few months ago, and used it now and then, but recently, I've been really into using liquid eyeliner, and this is one of the best ones I've tried. The brush is really easy to use, and it really does stay on all day, even without an eye primer.
RRP: £2.99

3. BARRY M- INSTANT NAIL EFFECTS- GOLD FOIL: Since I brought this Nail Paint, I have worn it non-stop! I love the effect it gives to your nails and the consistency is lovely. I know Barry M have two other colours
RRP: £3.99

4. CATWALK- FASHIONISTA SPRITZ & SHINE HEAT SAFE STYLER: Because I've been at home through most of December, I've been washing my hair in the morning, rather than the night before. And because of this, I've been blow drying it, and this heat protector is amazing! It makes your hair really lovely and shiny after, and my hair has looked a lot healthier since I've been using it.
RRP: £5.99 (in TKMaxx, more expensive if brought in salons)

5. YANKEE CANDLE- CHRISTMAS EVE LARGE JAR: When I'm at home, I will always have a candle burning, and Yankee Candles are my favourite type of candles. I got Christmas Eve for Christmas and have burned it every day since. It smells gorgeous, really Christmassy, which I love. I will burn it all year, even though its a Christmas scent.
RRP: £18.99

6. OWL EARRINGS- My best friend Holly brought me these for my Christmas, and I'm not saying this just because I know she reads my blog, but I have worn these earrings non-stop since she brought them for me! They are so adorable and right up my street! Thank you again Holls!

I think they were from Accessorize.

7. FLORAL BANGLE: This is another thing that Holly brought me for Christmas, and I always wear it with the earrings, and it goes with a lot of my clothes.




It has two different patterns on. I think it was from Newlook.

8. 17 SUPREME SHINE LIPSTICK IN BARELY BLUSH: I have done quite a few posts now containing my new lipstick, and I have worn this colour so much! Its a really wearable colour and perfects for a natural every day look, and the quality really is very good!

So theres another monthly favourites!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment