Monday 26 December 2011

What did I get for Christmas?

Hohoho! Obviously, yesterday was Christmas Day, and I thought I'd do a blog post about the presents I received, as I always love reading about what other people got!

Disclaimer: This is not in anyway, me trying to brag about what I got, I just enjoy reading these types of blogs myself, so I thought I'd do one myself.

I'll start by saying my main present, well it was two joined presents for all of us really.

Number 1, was the iPad2!!


And Number 2, was a pink TV for a room that we have recently decorated in our house.

Heres both of them in action!


(me through the iPad2 camera)


(the new TV)

My family also got a new laptop from my Nan and Grandad, and we got them one.

And as if that wasn't enough, I received lots of other presents!


L-R: Large Jar Yankee Candle in Christmas Eve,

My two Yankee Candles. (Forgot to clean my other one so you cant see what it is. It is in Vanilla Cupcake).

A Primark Snood, Yankee Candle Oil Burner and Plate, Hot Chocolate Kit, (iPad2), Topshop pants, Harry Hill in Hooves Live DVD, Hangover Part II DVD, The Inbetweeners Movie DVD,



The DVDs.

One Direction Calender, Socks,


A Yankee Candle Sample in Christmas Cupcake, (as you can see, my family is bad about Yankee candles, we all got at least one)! a travel reading light, The Body Shop Facial Radiance Capsules, The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment, a Barry M Nail Paint in Shocking Pink,




My growing collection of Barry M Nail Paints. L-R: Mushroom, Strawberry Ice Cream, Grey, Red Glitter, Vivid Purple and Shocking Pink.

A 17 Lipstick in Barely Blush


And a pretty broach. I also got lots of little bits from my Nan and Grandad and neighbours and friends.

My best friend Holly (we did Secret Santa) brought me a One Direction Poster, Owl Earrings, and a Floral Bangle, and if you reading Holls, thank you darling!

What did you get for Christmas?

E
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment