Friday 30 December 2011

R.I.P Ben Breedlove

If any of you watch beauty videos on youtube, you might of heard of, or watch MeganHeartsMakeup. And you also might know, that she has a second channel with some of her friends called OurAdviceToYou. Ive watched these videos since they first began, and have always loved them.

This morning, when I signed into my youtube account, I saw that MeganHeartsMakeup had uploaded a new video. And I found out that Ben Breedlove, had passed away on Christmas Day. I was so upset to hear this, and the video Megan made in loving memory of him, brought tears to my eyes.

Ben had made videos, called 'My Story' where he talked about the heart condition he had. His story is so moving, and makes you realise how lucky you are.

So this post is just to say, R.I.P Ben, you will be missed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment