Saturday 3 December 2011

November Favourites!

Its now December (yipee!) so I think its about time I did a November favourites!


All together, I have 8 favourites this month. These are the products that I have been really impressed with, and I feel are worth blogging about.

1. ONE DIRECTION- UP ALL NIGHT: !!!! I am a HUGE 1D fan, and as soon as the album was released, I went and brought it. I have listened to it non-stop since I brought it, and am so impressed by all the songs. I brought it with the Liam sleeve. Its definatley worth a listen to, even if its just on youtube!
RRP: £7.99 in HMV with sleeve.

2.URBAN DECAY- NAKED PALETTE: My last post featured my Naked Palete, and after using it for two months, I am still totally in love with it! The colours are all so wearable and pigmented, and such lovely quality!
The look I'm loving at the moment is: Lined top lashes, Half Baked on the lid, an Smog in the crease.
RRP: £35

3. THE BODY SHOP- PINK GRAPEFRUIT LIP BUTTER: Im wearing this as I'm writing now! It smells sooo good and is so moisturising! I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are lovely and smooth! (Before hand, I use the Lush- Bugglegum Lip Scrub).
RRP: £4

4. COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER: This has got to be the BEST concealer I have ever tried. It trumps MAC, and all your other high end brands! It goes to show that high street can still be excellent quality! I love the consitency of the concealer, and it is so easy to blend. It is really thick, so hides all blemishes. I will definatley be repurchacing it!
RRP: £4.19

5. MAC LIPSTICK- PLINK-Again, this was also mentioned in my last post, and I am still wearing it everyday! Its not to pale to make you look like a ghost in the day, but pale enough to tone down a smoky eye perfectly. The quality is, in my eyes the best on the market, and personally, no other brand can beat MAC lipsticks!
RRP: £13.50

6. TECHNIC HIGHLIGHTS HIGHLIGHTER: Technic is Bodycare's own brand, and they have come up with a complete dupe of Benefit- Highbeam. (A blog coming up comparing the two). I like to mix it with my foundation to avoid the cakey look, and achieve a glowing dewy finish.
RRP: £1.99 (Highbeam £18.50)!!!

7. SIMPLE- REPLENISHING MOISTURISER: I have been using this every night for the past month, as my usually oily skin gets dry in the winter. All I can say is I'm back to having oily skin! This moisturiser gets rid of all dryness, and is really, really moisturising.
RRP: £3.79

8. SUPERDRUG HAIRBRUSH- This isn't actually mine, its my mums, but it is an amazing hairbrush. My hair gets really tangled throughout the day, and with this brush, it is so easy to get rid of them!

I hope I havnt babbled on too much!

E
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment