Tuesday 27 December 2011

My New Coat!

I said in my last post, there was something else I brought (well my mum found it and I payed her back for it) but I didnt include it, as I think it deserves a post of its own.

If you have read any of my other posts, you might remember that in the 'Following the Chelsea Trend' post, I said how much I wanted a Fur Coat from TKMaxx.

When I went into TKMaxx, my coat was nowhere to be seen, somebody else obviously brought it. I thought this was a sign that I wasn't supposed to buy it, and it was quite a lot of money to spend.

But I got a phone call from my Dad, talking about some coat they had found in a boutique, (they weren't shopping in the same place as me) my little sister (who was with me when I tried on the original) said it was very similar to the one from TKMaxx and £15 instead of £40. Dad sent me a picture, and it looked pretty good to me, so I asked them to get it, and I am so glad I did!


Its just what I've been looking for, and it goes really nicely with both of the new outfits I brought. Haul is my last post!

Very Made in Chelsea!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment